Artisitc Statement
Creativity is pretty important to me, alongside action and adventure. Art is usually an escape for me, a breach into the unknown world. Where the impossible can become possible. I also believe that the person that makes the art is worth more than the art itself. Two people creating a similar piece of art will be different for everyone. For example, the personality of an artist that is portrayed through the art piece creates a sense of authenticity and individuality that is amazing. This kind of ideology applies to creators such as musicians which I heavily enjoy. People like Lil Nas X, who are amicable and fun, make the art that they produced more enjoyable for me. That is how I want to portray my art. Humor is also important to me, and I'm passionate about a good adventure, story which is why I play an enormous amount of video games. The lore and action that is expressed through a first person experience is extremely intriguing and captivating. Like a crazy video game with a bunch of fight scenes and backstories is amazing. Games like Overwatch and Kingdom Hearts are prime examples of art pieces that have a lot of characters with personalities and lore that create enjoyment. The games are filled with action and adventure as well. I would like to express that humor and personality, through videos and digital art. A person's personality lives through the art, where people can come and hang and have a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment